And you should too!
- Invest in your education: Since college is over, it’s the time to pick up real education. You will not get a degree for this but the world will always test you in coffee shops, bars, conferences, and workplaces.
- Learn to ask for help: Dump your ego. Don’t know how to do something? Ask for it. Tim Ferris called up several people (including James Altucher ) to ask for Podcast related advice. Now, he nails it.
- Be consistent: Learn to show up. Consistency makes you a winner by default. Read this: air light time space
- Learn to say no: Under-rated skill. Sooner you learn this, the better you become at prioritizing things in life.
- Entertain wisdom, not authority: Questioning authority will not make you a lot of friends in workplaces but it will always push you toward the right ones.
- Take risks: You will hear a lot of people asking you to take risks. Please include me in that.
- Travel: Don’t just make a plan. If you can’t find a companion to travel with, travel solo. But travel as much as you can. Travel rewires you in ways little else can. So shut up and book tickets!
Don’t forget to hustle.